Fully Automatic MA-VE levelling System for your Motor home.
To have a stable and well-levelled motor home whilst parked is the dream of every motor home owner.
Your sleep will be much better and the motor home won’t move when you do.
Changing a wheel will be simple and easy.
The MA-VE automatic levelling system will offer you all these and the combination of price and quality will surprise you.
Designed and produced taking care of every detail.
We have taken into account the best quality, comfort, reliability and performance, putting this system at the top of its category.
It uses an electro-hydraulic pump and features a hand lever to retract the “feet” even in case of a breakdown of the unit.
There are different models of lifting jacks available in our range.
The various models are characterised by different lifting strengths, dimensions and operating abilities of the vehicle.
All models of motorhome jacks are coated 5 times to increase durability against corrosion (especially in the UK).
The large support plate prevents each jack from sinking into the ground which is strengthened by stainless steel ribs.
These plates are also provided with drain holes and are strongly fixed to the jacks, they can rotate to adapt to all types of ground and still guarantee the correct support.
The electronic control unit can be used to operate the levelling both manually and completely automatically.
It can also be used for different functions, such as the emptying of tanks.
The user interface is a simple control panel that will integrate perfectly into your vehicle thanks to its discreet and elegant design.
The benefits of a motorhome levelling:
- Simple levelling at the push of a button.
- Fully automatic hydraulic levelling jacks.
- Sturdy and vibration-free position
- Change any tyre easily
- Additional theft protection & piece of mind
- Maintenance-free with 3 year warranty
- Completely hydraulic levelling system
- Safety feature prevents driving off with hydraulic jacks deployed
- Ready for immediate use
- Improved waste water drainage from sink and shower
- Jacks are retracted hydraulically, preventing them from getting stuck in mud.
FULLY FITTED AT OUR DURHAM WORKSHOP FOR £4495.00 INC VAT
- Hedley Alarm & Towing Centre
- Unit 21a Dragonville ind est
- DH1 2XL